Not sure what to do with all those gorgeous clothes that have hardly been worn? Why not let us sell them for you?
At The Kids Collection we are looking for good quality, gently worn designer kids clothes to sell in the store on your behalf.
If this interests you please read the terms and conditions below and bring your items in to the shop and talk to Michelle.
We are getting a lot of requests for specific brands such as: Next, H&M, Minti, Oobi, Icebreaker, Pumpkin Patch, Rhubarb, Bobux (clothing), GAP, Country Road, Albetta, Osh Kosh, Monsoon, Y Mamma Y.But don't think that's all we'll accept! If you have other brands feel free to bring them in or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that at the moment we are not accepting pre-loved shoes or baby equipment.
Preloved Terms & Conditions
- All preloved items are sold by us on your behalf.
- We will take reasonable care of your items but you accept all risk of loss or damage while your items are in our store. In the event of fire, damage, disaster or theft we will not be responsible for your items.
- We reserve the right to reject items at our discretion.
- All prices are set by us.
- We will provide you with a list of the items we are willing to accept. This list will contain the initial prices.
- Items not sold after 3 months will be discounted by 30% for a further 2 weeks. Any items that remain unsold after this time must be collected within 2 weeks or they will be donated to charity.
- We will pay you 50% of the selling price as a bank deposit for all sold items. Alternatively you may choose to receive 60% of the selling price as store credit to spend on items from our new stock.
- We reserve the right to occasionally offer special discounts to our customers or put items on sale without notice, this may be in addition to the discounting described in (6) above.